Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BEACH GIRLS GONE WILD!!

So last weekend, my 3 friends and I had our twice yearly beach outing to Pacific Beach. Sue, Linda and Virigina and I leave at noon on Friday and stay until Sunday. There is alot of irreverant talk, laughter and all manner of ill behavior (still tame :( by most standards). Anyway, the girls get wild by going into Aberdeen and shopping at WalMart (we don't have one near us). We separate and tell everyone to meet at the McDonalds in the store when done and then we go and see how much damage we can do. Usually, Linda & Virginia win but this year Linda and I won the contest. Virgina wasn't on her game. Then we had lunch at Duffy's....yahoo! We had a favorite gift shop we usually stopped at but unfortunately it closed. Then we go to our favorite clothing store but alas, they were closing too (not much good about the economy in Aberdeen), so everything was at a discount! Virginia & I made out like bandits. Its alot of fun to be with my friends and act like we are 20 again.

2 comments:

NoelPaterson said...

How fun, and great pic! I am sure the economy of Aberdeen appreciates you guys coming to visit! :)

Holly said...

I didn't realize you guys went away again! Funny how we see you weekly (usually) and FHE and such important things don't get discussed! We missed you guys this last monday...hopefully we'll see you this next one.