Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sunshine in Seattle


Today was a beautiful sunny day! Seattle residents celebrate days with sun. Our summer was so short and fall is already here so when the sun is out, everyone wants to be outside, including me. I was supposed to clean my house but I wanted to outside. I think I'll have all winter to clean. Jeff and Jill gave me a rose bush from their yard last year and I transplanted it and hoped for the best. This summer I had gorgeous salmon colored roses. I love them! Tonight we went to dinner with our neighbors, Stan & Jane. We went to Luisa's for Mexican. It was yummy and we enjoyed being with them. We have great neighbors! It was such a nice day!

2 comments:

NoelPaterson said...

I know, it has been beautiful! Great post, mom!

Dan said...

I love Luisa's. It's been a long time since we've been their to eat.