Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I want, I want, I want!!


Since my take home pay hardly takes me home, I decided to post a list of wants in case anyone out there is rich and wants to spoil me.

My job is so stressful and with my new found love of rap music, if anyone has an old IPOD out there, I would love it. I wouldn't be able to hear what's going on around me and I could concentrate.

Lazy girl chair...I need a big comfy lazy boy chair to grow old or young in.

Who is more important than me? Me!!

I hope you are all smiling as you read this! Its mean't in fun and for rich people to read.

2 comments:

NoelPaterson said...

LOL. I hope you get all of those things. Except substitute a Zune for the iPod. :)

Dan said...

You need to trick out and pimp your SUV. Let's work on that together this next weekend. I'm thinking lots of gold, purple and sequins...! Awesome.