Thursday, July 17, 2008

Eastern Medicine


This past week I was in severe pain with my lower back. So much so, that I would have pretty much done anything to get rid of it (even Layne's offer of using his Black & Decker products was looking attractive). When I got to work on Tuesday, my eye's were glazed over with pain and one of the VP of Sales could tell. He said he had back problems and that acupuncture had worked great for him. So, being desperate for relief I had him call to get me an appointment and luckily they were able to get me in that day. I was nervous and even had my mom go with me (she's a saint and never stops raising me!). I was a pin cushion and had to lie flat on my back with the needles in my feet, hands, ears, and forehead. I must say I felt better when I got up. I went in again on Wednesday and have another appointment on Friday. My back feels alot better and I'm a believer! Don't knock it till you try it! I found out they do a face lift with needles and it costs $500. Hmmmm?!?!

2 comments:

NoelPaterson said...

Oh, my gosh! I have totally been thinking about acupuncture for my gout and neck issues. I may have to try it!

Holly said...

Oooh, needles. I'm not so sure I could deal with that. But I'm glad it seems to have worked for you!