Friday, March 7, 2008

Lorraine's First Full Day In California

On Thursday, March 6th, we completely filled the day. Brian and I got up and took a two mile brisk walk, came home and got cleaned up and went to Cabazon, which is a huge outlet mall. Lauren went with us and we had a good time shopping. Brian got some golf clothes, Lauren got a suit for job hunting and I purchased a suit for work. Then we raced home, changed clothes and met Mike, Courtney and Justin at an Olive Garden for dinner. Oh my gosh, we laughed until I felt sick. It was fun! Brian and I watched a "Night at the Museum" with Ben Stiller. Great Movie! It is now Friday morning and I'm just waiting for these other two to wake up so we can get going on our 2nd fun day!

1 comment:

NoelPaterson said...

Wow. I am so glad you are having fun! And a suit for Lauren? How cool, hopefully she will knock her interviewers socks off! Keep us posted!