Sunday, March 9, 2008

And rhe sun shines on.....

Saturday Brian & I got up early and headed down to the Orange County swap meet. The weather was beautiful and I purchased a purse hook and a pair of sandals. I also bought some huge strawberries and grapes. Yum! Brian and I went to the "Chart House" in Newport Beach for lunch. I had blackened red snapper and Brian had blackened opah. It was so good. Afterwards we walked around the pier and looked at all the yachts and picked out a couple that we liked. Then we shopped and shopped. At 8:00 pm we drug ourselves off the sofa and went to "Der Weinerschnitzel" and chowed down on chili dogs and mustard dogs.

Sunday, we lounged around and then got dressed and went to brunch, (Lauren, Brian & I). Then we went to church. It was so nice to meet all the nice people of their ward.

Tomorrow, I actually have to work. Brian and Mike are going golfing and Lauren is planning to apply for jobs.

Signing off for now!

1 comment:

NoelPaterson said...

Yuck! Working on your birthday? Well, at least you are having a good time every other day! Happy birthday, Happy birthday, Happy birthday tooooo yoooooooouuu!

XOXO