Thursday, June 26, 2008

Seven Food to Keep You Young

MSN say;s that 1) yogurt 2)salmon 3)olive oil 4)nuts 5) dark chocolate 6) wine 7)blueberries are foods that will keep you young. Considering the list above, I figure I should be about 30 years old. The only thing keeping me from jumping back to my teens is the wine. Hmmmm. On the other hand La (Layne) should be about 32. He doesn't eat blueberries, salmon, yogurt only occasionaly, no wine, a little chocolate and tons of nuts!



I think we both better evaluate our diets. Should you? Comments are welcome.

5 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Ah, c'mon. That just makes Layne nuts. It doesn't make him younger. :-)

Matt said...

I ocassionally put blueberry cream cheese on my bagels . . . does that count?

NoelPaterson said...

That would make Eva about 3 years old.

Holly said...

We are constantly evaluating out diet. I just don't think I can make the salmon happen in my life. But chocolate, oh yeah, I can do chocolate!

Dan said...

Given how fast I seem to be aging these days, I'd probably remain the same age. 33yo.